A Pioneer Valley Worker-Owned Solar Company
Since 2002, PV Squared has provided renewable energy solutions to homeowners and businesses in the Pioneer Valley and surrounding regions.
Our goal is to create sustainable, living-wage jobs and strengthen our local economy.
- 2012 NESEA Zero Net Energy Building Award Winner
- Designed by Coldham and Hartman Architects
- Fine Homebuilding Best Remodel 2012
- 54 Sunpower Solar Modules
- Installed in 2010
SMART INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES
A CLEANER ENVIRONMENT
REDUCED CARBON DIOXIDE EMISSIONS
LIVING WAGE JOBS
MONEY INVESTED IN THE LOCAL ECONOMY
STRONGER GRID INFRASTRUCTURE
BETTER PUBLIC HEALTH
Solar power is not just a smart financial investment in the future of your home or business. It is an important investment in the sustainability of our planet.
Solar is great for the environment, and it also makes great financial sense. A solar project with PV Squared offers a safe, reliable, and socially responsible investment opportunity: You can offset your fixed energy costs with a system that will pay for itself quickly, and offer ongoing savings and return on investment over the next several decades.
Working with PV Squared, you can expect your initial investment to be repaid well before the end of the warranty period, giving you years of warranty-backed performance on a project that has already paid for itself.
- Electric bills significantly reduced or erased entirely, with the potential to transfer energy credits to additional utility accounts.
- High rates of return on investment, often outperforming socially responsible investment options.
- Almost all projects achieve payback in less than 10 years, and sometimes in less than 5 years, all while under warranty.
- Measurable increases in your property’s resale value.