Your Steps to Solar
The first step to solar is telling us about your needs and the nature of your location. Fill out this simple questionnaire online, or download it and submit it to us. If you have any questions, contact us.
- Once we’ve got your basic information, a Design Team member will contact you to discuss your goals and assess your energy usage.
- We’ll schedule a visit to collect necessary information and develop a project proposal that meets your needs.
- After consulting with you, we will custom design a system for your site and present you with a proposal including costs, incentives, rebates, and financial benefits.
- Upon contract approval, our project team will establish installation milestones and a targeted completion date. We will coordinate the incentive applications, permit submittals, approvals, and inspections. .
- Once the installation is complete, PV Squared will deliver a customized owner’s guide and provide hands-on instructions and training on proper system monitoring and performance.
- Around the one-year anniversary of your system’s in-service date, PV Squared will perform a complimentary review of the system’s performance. Long-term performance monitoring services are available.